Revision as of 13:46, 21 December 2009 by LBehounek (larger font by html formatting, not disrupting the logical structure of the page by a heading; should work in most browsers)
Meetings about Mathematical Fuzzy Logic and related topics.
- FSTA 2010: Tenth International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 1 - 5 February 2010. There will be a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- ESTYLF 2010: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. Huelva, Spain, 3 - 5 February 2010.
- 31st Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Linz, Austria, 9 - 13 February 2010. Topic: Lattice-Based Logic and its Applications.
- FolKS 2010: Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems, Sofia, Bulgaria, 15 - 19 February 2010.
- IUM 2010: International Symposium on Integrated Uncertainty Management and Applications, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Ishikawa, Japan, 9 - 11 April 2010.
- AMS Sectorial Meeting: With a special session on Universal Algebra and Order. Macalester College, St. Paul, MN, USA, 10 - 11 April 2010.
- UNILOG 2010: Universal Logic 2010: Towards a general theory of logics, 3rd World Congress and School on Universal Logic, Lisbon, Portugal, 18 - 25 April 2010. There will be a special session on Non-Classical Mathematics (which includes fuzzy mathematics based on mathematical fuzzy logic).
- LPAR-16: 16th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning, Dakar, Senegal, 25 April - 1 May 2010.
- 15th Conference on Applications of Logic in Philosophy and Foundations of Mathematics: Szklarska Poręba, Poland, 4 - 7 May 2010.
- LATA 2010: 4th International conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications. Trier, Germany, 24 - 28 May 2010.
- ISMVL 2010: 40th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 26 - 28 May 2010. There will be a special session devoted to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- BLAST 2010: Conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebra, Set Theory, and Topology. Boulder, Colorado, USA, 2 - 6 June 2010.
- ICAISC 2010: The 10th International Conference Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. Zakopane, Poland, June 13 - 17 2010.
- Logica 2010: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 21 - 25 June 2010.
- IPMU 2010: 13th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems. Conference Center Westfalenhallen, Dortmund, Germany, 28 June - 2 July 2010. There will be a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- WCCI 2010: IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 18 - 23 July 2010.
- MFCS & CSL 2010: Joint conference 35th International Symposiums on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science and 19th EACSL Annual Conferences on Computer Science Logic. Brno, Czech Republic, 21 - 29 August 2010. It includes a satellite workshop on Mathematical Foundations of Fuzzy Logics.
- LATD 2010: Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees 2010. Prague, Czech Republic, 7 - 11 September 2010. Second official conference of the MathFuzzLog.
- CLAI 2009: Workshop on Computational Logic and Artificial Intelligence (as part of the workshop program of the 13th Conference of the Spanish Association for Artificial Intelligence. Sevilla, Spain, 9 November 2009.
- SUM 2009: Third International Conference on Scalable Uncertainty Management. Washington DC, USA, 28 - 30 September 2009.
- REASON PARK 2009: Seventh International Summer School on Reasoning under Partial Knowledge. This year the topic is "Fuzzy set theory and Cooperative games". Foligno, Italy, 17 - 19 September 2009.
- VUSW 2009: Managing Vagueness and Uncertainty in the Semantic Web, Workshop at the WI/IAT conference. Milano, Italy, 15 September 2009.
- Logical Models of Reasoning with Vague Information: This conference aims to bring together experts from different fields - including mathematical logic, philosophy, linguistics, and computer science - interested in logical aspects of vagueness and related phenomena. It is organized by members of LogICCC project LoMoReVI (ESF/Eurocores Collaborative Research Project) but reaches out in particular also to the related LogICCC project VAAG. Čejkovice, Czech Republic, 14 - 17 September 2009.
- NASTEC 2009: 2nd annual North American Simulation Technology Conference. Soft computing Everywhere Theory and Practice. Georgia Tech Global Learning Center, Atlanta, USA, 26 - 28 August 2009.
- Mal'tsev Meeting: Novosibirsk, Russia, 24 - 28 August 2009.
- FUZZ-IEEE2009: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems. ICC Jeju, Jeju Island, Korea, 20 - 24 August 2009.
- BLAST 2009: Conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM, USA, 10 - 14 August 2009.
- IFSA & EUSFLAT 2009: Joint conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology, with a special session devoted to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Lisbon, Portugal, 20 - 24 July 2009.
- 7th Panhellenic Logic Symposium: Symposium covering several featured areas such as Algebraic logic, Logic in AI, Modal Logics, Residuated Structures, and Substructural Logics. University of Patras, Patras, Greece, 15 - 19 July 2009.
- TACL 2009: Fourth conference in the series Topology, Algebra and Categories in Logic (TACL, formerly TANCL). Earlier installments of this conference have been organized in Tbilisi (2003), Barcelona (2005), and Oxford (2007). Institute for Logic, Language and Computation, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 7 - 11 July 2009.
- ECSQARU 2009: 10th European Conference on Symbolic and Quantitative Approaches to Reasoning with Uncertainty with a special session devoted to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Verona, Italy, 1 - 3 July 2009.
- WoLLIC: 16th Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Japan, 21 - 24 June 2009.
- Logica 2009: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 22 - 26 June 2009.
- Non-Classical Mathematics 2009: Conference on various approaches to developing (parts of) mathematics on grounds different from those provided by classical logic. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 18 - 22 June 2009.
- IWANN'09: International Work Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, with a special session on Fuzzy Logic and Soft Computing Applications. Salamanca, Spain, 10 - 12 June 2009.
- WILF 2009: International Workshop on Fuzzy Logic and Applications. Città del Mare, Palermo, Italy, 9 - 12 June 2009.
- ISMVL2009: 39th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Naha, Okinawa, Japan, 21 - 23 May 2009.
- Algebra and Probability in Many-Valued Logics: Darmstadt, Germany, 7 - 9 May 2009.
- 30th Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Linz, Austria, 3 - 7 February 2009. Topic: The Legacy of 30 seminars - where do we stand and where do we go?
- ISRAMA 2008: The Calcutta Mathematical Society is celebrating centenary in December, 2008, in Calcutta, India. There was a special session in non-classical logics.
- FLOW 2008: International Workshop on Fuzzy Logic On the Web, Sydney, Australia, 9 December 2008.
- LPAR 2008: 15th International Conference on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. Doha, Qatar, 22 - 27 November 2008.
- Fourth Latin American Workshop on Non-monotonic Reasoning 2008: Logic/Languages, Algorithms, Non-Monotonic Reasoning, 22 - 24 October 2008.
- JELIA 2008: 11th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence. Dresden, Germany, 28 September - 1 October 2008.
- ESTYLF 2008: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. European Center for Soft Computing, Mieres, Spain, 17 - 19 September 2008.
- Logic of change, change of logic: Prague, 10 - 14 September 2008.
- AiML-2008: Advances in Modal Logic. Nancy, France, 9 - 12 September 2008.
- Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees: First official conference of the MathFuzzLog. Siena, Italy, 8 - 11 September 2008.
- SSAOS 2008: 46th Summer School on General Algebra and Ordered Sets. Třešť, Czech Republic, 31 August - 6 September 2008.
- Logical Pluralism: Philosophy of non-classical logics. University of Tartu, Estonia, 27 - 31 August 2008.
- ICCL Summer School 2008: Computational logic and cognitive science. Technische Universität Dresden, Germany, 24 August - 6 September 2008.
- ECAP 6: European Congress of Analytic Philosophy, with a section on Logic and Computation. Jagiellonian University, Institute of Philosophy, Krakow, Poland, 21 - 26 August 2008.
- BLAST: Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. University of Denver, Colorado, USA, 6 - 10 August 2008.
- 3rd International Compulog/ALP Summer School: Logic Programming and Computational Logic. New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM, USA, 24 - 27 July 2008.
- IPMU 2008: Management of uncertainty and aggregation of information in intelligent systems, with a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Málaga, Spain, 22 - 27 June 2008.
- Logica 2008: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 16 - 20 June 2008.
- International Workshop on Truth Values: Various interrelated aspects of truth-values: philosophical, logical and algebraic among them. Department of Philosophy, Dresden University of Technology. Dresden, Germany, 29 May - 1 June 2008.
- Many Val '08: Applications of topological dualities to Measure Theory in Algebraic Many-Valued Logic. Milano, Italy, 19 - 21 May 2008.
- Non-classical Logics: from Foundations to Applications: Workshop on non-classical logics. Centro di Ricerca Matematica E. de Giorgi, Pisa, Italy, 24 - 26 April 2008.
- Residuated Structures: Algebra and Logic: Residuated lattices, Substructural logics, Multivalued logics, Fuzzy logics (including applications), Duality theory for algebraic structures, Topological methods in algebraic logic and Modal logics. Buenos Aires, Argentina, 16 - 19 April 2008.
- 29th Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Foundations of Lattice-Valued Mathematics with Applications to Algebra and Topology. Linz, Austria, 12 - 16 February 2008.
- FSTA 2008: Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 4 - 8 February 2008.