Revision as of 12:45, 12 March 2009 by Dciucci (VUSW Workshop)
Meetings about Mathematical Fuzzy Logic and related topics.
- Algebra and Probability in Many-Valued Logics: Darmstadt, Germany, 7 - 9 May 2009.
- ISMVL2009: 39th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Naha, Okiwana, Japan, 21 - 23 May 2009.
- WILF 2009: International Workshop on Fuzzy Logic and Applications. Città del Mare, Palermo, Italy, 9 - 12 June 2009.
- IWANN'09: International Work Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, with a special session on Fuzzy Logic and Soft Computing Applications. Salamanca, Spain, 10 - 12 June 2009.
- WoLLIC: 16th Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Japan, 21 - 24 June 2009.
- Logica 2009: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 22 - 26 June 2009.
- ECSQARU 2009: 10th European Conference on Symbolic and Quantitative Approaches to Reasoning with Uncertainty with a special session devoted to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Verona, Italy, 1 - 3 July 2009.
- TACL 2009: Fourth conference in the series Topology, Algebra and Categories in Logic (TACL, formerly TANCL). Earlier installments of this conference have been organized in Tbilisi (2003), Barcelona (2005), and Oxford (2007). Institute for Logic, Language and Computation, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 7 - 11 July 2009.
- IFSA & EUSFLAT 2009: Joint conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology. There will be a special session devoted to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Lisbon, Portugal, 20 - 24 July 2009.
- BLAST 2009: Conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM, USA, 10 - 14 August 2009.
- FUZZ-IEEE2009: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems. ICC Jeju, Jeju Island, Korea, 20 - 24 August 2009.
- Mal'tsev Meeting: Novosibirsk, Russia, 24 - 28 August, 2009.
- VUSW 2009: Managing Vagueness and Uncertainty in the Semantic Web, Workshop at the WI/IAT conference. Milano, Italy, 15 September 2009.
- 31st Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Linz, Austria, 9 - 13 February 2010. Topic: Lattice-Based Logic and its Applications.
- 30th Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Linz, Austria, 3 - 7 February 2009. Topic: The Legacy of 30 seminars - where do we stand and where do we go?
- ISRAMA 2008: The Calcutta Mathematical Society is celebrating centenary in December, 2008, in Calcutta, India. There was a special session in non classical logics.
- FLOW 2008: International Workshop on Fuzzy Logic On the Web, Sydney, Australia, 9 December 2008.
- LPAR 2008: 15th International Conference on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. Doha, Qatar, 22 - 27 November 2008.
- Fourth Latin American Workshop on Non-monotonic Reasoning 2008: Logic/Languages, Algorithms, Non-Monotonic Reasoning, 22 - 24 October 2008.
- JELIA 2008: 11th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence. Dresden, Germany, 28 September - 1 October 2008.
- ESTYLF 2008: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. European Center for Soft Computing, Mieres, Spain, 17 - 19 September 2008.
- Logic of change, change of logic: Prague, 10 - 14 September 2008.
- AiML-2008: Advances in Modal Logic. Nancy, France, 9 - 12 September 2008.
- Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees: First official conference of the MathFuzzLog. Siena, Italy, 8 - 11 September 2008.
- SSAOS 2008: 46th Summer School on General Algebra and Ordered Sets. Třešť, Czech Republic, 31 August - 6 September 2008.
- Logical Pluralism: Philosophy of non-classical logics. University of Tartu, Estonia, 27 - 31 August 2008.
- ICCL Summer School 2008: Computational logic and cognitive science. Technische Universität Dresden, Germany, 24 August - 6 September 2008.
- ECAP 6: European Congress of Analytic Philosophy, with a section on Logic and Computation. Jagiellonian University, Institute of Philosophy, Krakow, Poland, 21 - 26 August 2008.
- BLAST: Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. University of Denver, Colorado, USA, 6 - 10 August 2008.
- 3rd International Compulog/ALP Summer School: Logic Programming and Computational Logic. New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM, USA, 24 - 27 July 2008.
- IPMU 2008: Management of uncertainty and aggregation of information in intelligent systems, with a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Málaga, Spain, 22 - 27 June 2008.
- Logica 2008: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 16 - 20 June 2008.
- International Workshop on Truth Values: Various interrelated aspects of truth-values: philosophical, logical and algebraic among them. Department of Philosophy, Dresden University of Technology. Dresden, Germany, 29 May - 1 June 2008.
- Many Val '08: Applications of topological dualities to Measure Theory in Algebraic Many-Valued Logic. Milano, Italy, 19 - 21 May 2008.
- Non-classical Logics: from Foundations to Applications: Workshop on non-classical logics. Centro di Ricerca Matematica E. de Giorgi, Pisa, Italy, 24 - 26 April 2008.
- Residuated Structures: Algebra and Logic: Residuated lattices, Substructural logics, Multivalued logics, Fuzzy logics (including applications), Duality theory for algebraic structures, Topological methods in algebraic logic and Modal logics. Buenos Aires, Argentina, 16 - 19 April 2008.
- 29th Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Foundations of Lattice-Valued Mathematics with Applications to Algebra and Topology. Linz, Austria, 12 - 16 February 2008.
- FSTA 2008: Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 4 - 8 February 2008.