Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- Trends in Logic XIV: The Road Less Travelled, Off-stream applications of formal methods. University of Ghent, Belgium, 8 - 11 July 2014.
- IPMU 2014: 15th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems Conference. Montpellier, France, 15 - 19 July 2014.
- LATD 2014: Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees 2012. Vienna, Austria, 16 - 19 July 2014. Fourth official conference of the MathFuzzLog.
- PRUV 2014: First International Workshop on Logics for Reasoning about Preferences, Uncertainty and Vagueness. Vienna, Austria, 23 - 24 July 2014.
- WoLLIC 2014: 21st Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. Valparaíso, Chile, 1 - 4 September 2014.
- FedCSIC 2014: Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems. Warsaw, Poland, 7 - 10 September 2014.
- JELIA 2014: 14th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence. Madeira Island, Portugal, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- IEEE IS'14: IEEE Intelligent Systems IS'14. Warsaw, Poland, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- ISRALOG'14: Israeli Workshop on Non-Classical Logics and Their Applications. Haifa, Israel, 29 September - 1 October 2014.
- AsubL5: Algebra and Substructural Logics is a workshop on algebraic structures related to substructural logic. La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, 13 - 1? December 2014.
- BLAST 2015: 6th BLAST conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Quantum Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA, 5 - 9 January 2015.
- ISMVL 2015: 45th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 18 - 20 May 2015.
- ESSLLI 2014: 26th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information. Tübingen, Germany, 11 - 22 August 2014, with the course Gentle introduction to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- A special issue of Fuzzy Sets and Systems in honor of Francesc Esteva on the occasion of his 70th birthday is currently being edited by Félix Bou, Marco Cerami, Pere Garcia, Àngel García-Cerdaña, Lluís Godo and Carles Noguera.