Revision as of 14:41, 17 September 2012 by LBehounek (→Conferences: + tutorial and workshop at UniLog)
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- Non-Classical Logic. Theory and Applications V: Fifth edition of "Non-Classical Logic. Theory and Applications". Torun, Poland, 27 - 29 September 2012.
- Cultures of Mathematics and Logic: Institute for Logic and Cognition, Sun Yat-Sen University Guangzhou, China, 9 - 12 November 2012.
- ISIS 2012: The 6th International Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems. Kobe, Japan, 20 - 24 November 2012.
- LFCS 2013: Symposium on Logical Foundations of Computer Science. San Diego, California, USA, 6 - 8 January 2013.
- UNILOG 2013: Universal Logic 2013: 4th World Congress and School on Universal Logic. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 29 March - 7 April 2013. A tutorial on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic will be part of the School and a workshop on Non-Classical Mathematics (incl. formal fuzzy mathematics) will be part of the Congress.
- Uncertain Reasoning: Special Track at the 26th International FLAIRS Conference on Uncertain Reasoning, St. Pete Beach, Florida, USA, 22 - 24 May 2013.
- EUSFLAT 2013: 8th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology. University of Milano-Bicocca, Milan, Italy, 11 - 13 September, 2013.
- ESSLLI 2013: 25th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information. Düsseldorf, Germany, 5 - 16 August 2013.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 1st December 2012.