Revision as of 20:56, 26 June 2011 by Cnoguera (Erasing past events)
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- FUZZ-IEEE 2011: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems. Taipei, Taiwan, 27 - 30 June 2011.
- ECSQARU 2011: 11th European Conference on Symbolic and Quantitative Approaches to Reasoning with Uncertainty. Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, 29 June - 1 July 2011.
- 8th Panhellenic Logic Symposium: Symposium covering several featured areas such as Algebraic logic, Logic in Computer Science, Non-classical and Modal Logics, Model Theory and Proof Theory. University of Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece, 4 - 8 July 2011.
- Tableaux 2011: The 20th International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods. Bern, Switzerland, 4 - 8 July 2011.
- Logic Colloquium 2011: Annual European conference on logic, organised under the auspices of the Association for Symbolic Logic. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 11 - 16 July 2011.
- DL2011: 24th International Workshop on Description Logics. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 13 - 16 July 2011.
- UAI 2011: 27th Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 14 - 17 July 2011.
- IJCAI 2011: 22nd International Joint Conference in Artificial Intelligence. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 16 - 22 July 2011.
- EUSFLAT 2011: 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology. Aix-Les-Bains, France, 18 - 22 July 2011.
- CLMPS 2011: 14th Congress of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science. Nancy, France, 19 - 26 July 2011.
- TACL 2011: 5th Topology, Algebra, and Categories in Logic. Marseilles, France, 25 - 30 July 2011.
- PUQOL: Workshop on The Proper Use of Quantification in Ordinary Language. Ljubljana, Slovenia, 8 - 12 August 2011.
- WILF 2011: 9th International Workshop on Fuzzy Logic and Applications. Trani, Bari, Italy, 29 - 31 August 2011.
- RST11: Third International Workshop on Rough Set Theory. Milano, Italy, 14 - 16 September 2011.
- NCMPL 2011: Non-classical Modal and Predicate Logics. Guangzhou (Canton), China, 5 - 9 December 2011.
- FSTA 2012: Eleventh International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 30 January - 3 February 2012.
- ICAISC 2012: 11th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. Zakopane, Poland, 29 April - 3 May 2012.
- AGOP 2011: 6th International Summer School on Aggregation Operators. Benevento, Italy, 11 - 15 July 2011.
- ESSLLI 2012: 24th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information, 6 - 17 August 2012, Opole, Poland.