Revision as of 08:39, 14 October 2010 by Cnoguera (Erasing past conference)
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- FOCI 2011: IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computational Intelligence. Halle aux Farines, Paris, France, 11 - 15 April 2011.
- ISMVL 2011: 41th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Tuusula, Finland, 23 - 25 May 2011.
- LATA 2011: 5th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications. Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain, 30 May - 3 June 2011.
- OAL 2011: Second International Conference in Order, Algebra and Logics. Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland, 6 - 10 June 2011.
- ECSQARU 2011: 11th European Conference on Symbolic and Quantitative Approaches to Reasoning with Uncertainty. Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, 29 June - 1 July 2011.
- 8th Panhellenic Logic Symposium: Symposium covering several featured areas such as Algebraic logic, Logic in Computer Science, Non-classical and Modal Logics, Model Theory and Proof Theory. University of Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece, 4 - 8 July 2011.
- Tableaux 2011: The 20th International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods. Bern, Switzerland, 4 - 8 July 2011.
- Logic Colloquium 2011: Annual European conference on logic, organised under the auspices of the Association for Symbolic Logic. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 11 - 16 July 2011.
- IJCAI 2011: 22nd International Joint Conference in Artificial Intelligence. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 16 - 22 July 2011.
- EUSFLAT 2011: 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology. Aix-Les-Bains, France, 18 - 22 July 2011.
- CLMPS 2011: 14th Congress of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science. Nancy, France, 19 - 26 July 2011.
- SELLC 2010: Sino-European Winter School in Logic, Language and Computation. This is a winter school for logic students organized in the spirit of the ESSLLI summer schools in Europe. There will be 10 lecture courses on various topics in the areas of logic, linguistics and computer science, a workshop on the topic of Logic, Language and Computation, plus a special student session for student papers. Guangzhou, China, 3 - 18 December 2010.