Revision as of 13:48, 21 December 2009 by LBehounek (larger font by html formatting, not disrupting the logical structure of the page by a heading; should work in most browsers)
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- FSTA 2010: Tenth International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 1 - 5 February 2010. There will be a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- ESTYLF 2010: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. Huelva, Spain, 3 - 5 February 2010.
- 31st Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Linz, Austria, 9 - 13 February 2010. Topic: Lattice-Based Logic and its Applications.
- FolKS 2010: Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems, Sofia, Bulgaria, 15 - 19 February 2010.
- IUM 2010: International Symposium on Integrated Uncertainty Management and Applications, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Ishikawa, Japan, 9 - 11 April 2010.
- AMS Sectorial Meeting: With a special session on Universal Algebra and Order. Macalester College, St. Paul, MN, USA, 10 - 11 April 2010.
- UNILOG 2010: Universal Logic 2010: Towards a general theory of logics, 3rd World Congress and School on Universal Logic, Lisbon, Portugal, 18 - 25 April 2010. There will be a special session on Non-Classical Mathematics (which includes fuzzy mathematics based on mathematical fuzzy logic).
- LPAR-16: 16th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning, Dakar, Senegal, 25 April - 1 May 2010.
- 15th Conference on Applications of Logic in Philosophy and Foundations of Mathematics: Szklarska Poręba, Poland, 4 - 7 May 2010.
- LATA 2010: 4th International conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications. Trier, Germany, 24 - 28 May 2010.
- ISMVL 2010: 40th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 26 - 28 May 2010. There will be a special session devoted to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- BLAST 2010: Conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebra, Set Theory, and Topology. Boulder, Colorado, USA, 2 - 6 June 2010.
- ICAISC 2010: The 10th International Conference Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. Zakopane, Poland, June 13 - 17 2010.
- Logica 2010: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 21 - 25 June 2010.
- IPMU 2010: 13th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems. Conference Center Westfalenhallen, Dortmund, Germany, 28 June - 2 July 2010. There will be a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- WCCI 2010: IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 18 - 23 July 2010.
- MFCS & CSL 2010: Joint conference 35th International Symposiums on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science and 19th EACSL Annual Conferences on Computer Science Logic. Brno, Czech Republic, 21 - 29 August 2010. It includes a satellite workshop on Mathematical Foundations of Fuzzy Logics.
- LATD 2010: Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees 2010. Prague, Czech Republic, 7 - 11 September 2010. Second official conference of the MathFuzzLog.