Revision as of 14:28, 20 October 2009 by LBehounek (→Conferences: MathFuzzLog special session at FSTA 2010)
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- CLAI 2009: Workshop on Computational Logic and Artificial Intelligence (as part of the workshop program of the 13th Conference of the Spanish Association for Artificial Intelligence. Sevilla, Spain, 9 November 2009.
- FSTA 2010: Tenth International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 1 - 5 February 2010. There will be a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Abstracts for the special session should be sent by 31 October 2010 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ESTYLF 2010: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. Huelva, Spain, 3 - 5 February 2010.
- 31st Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Linz, Austria, 9 - 13 February 2010. Topic: Lattice-Based Logic and its Applications.
- FolKS 2010: Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems, Sofia, Bulgaria, 15 - 19 February 2010.
- IUM 2010: International Symposium on Integrated Uncertainty Management and Applications, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Ishikawa, Japan, 9 - 11 April 2010.
- UNILOG 2010: Universal Logic 2010: Towards a general theory of logics, 3rd World Congress and School on Universal Logic, Lisbon, Portugal, 18 - 25 April 2010. There will be a special session on Non-Classical Mathematics (which includes fuzzy mathematics based on mathematical fuzzy logic).
- LATA 2010: 4th International conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications. Trier, Germany, 24 - 28 May 2010.
- ISMVL 2010: 40th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 26 - 28 May 2010. There will be a special session devoted to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- ICAISC 2010: The 10th International Conference Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. Zakopane, Poland, June 13 - 17 2010.
- IPMU 2010: 13th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems. Conference Center Westfalenhallen, Dortmund, Germany, 28 June - 2 July 2010.
- WCCI 2010: IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 18 - 23 July 2010.