Revision as of 07:59, 28 February 2008 by Cnoguera
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- Residuated Structures: Algebra and Logic: Residuated lattices, Substructural logics, Multivalued logics, Fuzzy logics (including applications), Duality theory for algebraic structures, Topological methods in algebraic logic and Modal logics. Buenos Aires, Argentina, 16 - 19 April 2008.
- Non-classical Logics: from Foundations to Applications: Workshop on non-classical logics. Centro di Ricerca Matematica E. de Giorgi, Pisa, Italy, 24 - 26 April 2008.
- Many Val '08: Applications of topological dualities to Measure Theory in Algebraic Many-Valued Logic. Milano, Italy, 19 - 21 May 2008.
- International Workshop on Truth Values: Various interrelated aspects of truth-values: philosophical, logical and algebraic among them. Department of Philosophy, Dresden University of Technology. Dresden, Germany, 29 May - 1 June 2008.
- Logica 2008: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 16 - 20 June 2008.
- IPMU 2008: Management of uncertainty and aggregation of information in intelligent systems, with a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Málaga, Spain, 22 - 27 June 2008.
- ECAP 6: European Congress of Analytic Philosophy, with a section on Logic and Computation. Jagiellonian University, Institute of Philosophy, Krakow, Poland, 21 - 26 August 2008.
- Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees: First official conference of the MathFuzzLog. Siena, Italy, 8 - 11 September 2008.
- AiML-2008: Advances in Modal Logic. Nancy, France, 9 - 12 September 2008.
- ESTYLF 2008: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. European Center for Soft Computing, Mieres, Spain, 17 - 19 September 2008.
- Special issue on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic in Journal of Logic and Computation. Deadline for submissions: 31.8.2008.
- Open PhD position: At the Institute for Medical Expert and Knowledge-Based Systems at the Medical University of Vienna (head: Prof. Klaus-Peter Adlassnig), there is one PhD position available. Starting date: 1st of April, 2008. Subject: Review and development of the Cadiag (Computer Aided Diagnosis) expert systems, using methods of fuzzy logics. For further information, check the announcement or contact Thomas Vetterlein.