Revision as of 10:17, 1 February 2016 by Diegov
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- LPAR-20: 20th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. University of the Pacific, Suva, Fiji, 24 - 28 November 2015.
- ManyVal 2015: International workshop on the logical and algebraic aspects of many-valued reasoning. This year the topic is "Modal and first-order many-valued logics". Les Diablerets, Switzerland, 11 - 13 December 2015.
- LFCS 2016: Logical Foundations of Computer Science 2016. Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA, 4 - 7 January 2016.
- FSTA 2016: Twelfth International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 24 - 29 January 2016.
- FNC: Frontiers of Non-Classicality: Logic, Mathematics, Philosophy. Auckland, New Zealand, 26 - 29 January 2016.
- ICMF 2016: International Conference on Mathematics and Fuzzines. Zanjan, Iran, 27 - 29 April 2016.
- 21st Conference on Applications of Logic in Philosophy and Foundations of Mathematics: Szklarska Poręba, Poland, 9 - 13 May 2016.
- ISMVL 2016: 46th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Sapporo, Japan, 18 - 20 May 2016.
- LATD 2016: Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees 2016. Phalaborwa, South Africa, 28 - 30 June 2016. Fifth official conference of the MathFuzzLog.
- FUZZ-IEEE 2016: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, with a Special Session on Recent trends in many-valued logic and fuzziness. Vancouver, Canada 25 - 29 July, 2016.
- SYSMICS 2016: SYNTAX MEETS SEMANTICS 2016. Barcelona, Spain, 5 - 9 September 2016.
- A special issue of Fuzzy Sets and Systems in honor of Francesc Esteva on the occasion of his 70th birthday is currently being edited by Félix Bou, Marco Cerami, Pere Garcia, Àngel García-Cerdaña, Lluís Godo and Carles Noguera.