Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- Many Val '08: Applications of topological dualities to Measure Theory in Algebraic Many-Valued Logic. Milano, Italy, 19 - 21 May 2008.
- International Workshop on Truth Values: Various interrelated aspects of truth-values: philosophical, logical and algebraic among them. Department of Philosophy, Dresden University of Technology. Dresden, Germany, 29 May - 1 June 2008.
- Logica 2008: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 16 - 20 June 2008.
- IPMU 2008: Management of uncertainty and aggregation of information in intelligent systems, with a special session on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic. Málaga, Spain, 22 - 27 June 2008.
- BLAST: Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. University of Denver, Colorado, USA, 6 - 10 August 2008.
- ECAP 6: European Congress of Analytic Philosophy, with a section on Logic and Computation. Jagiellonian University, Institute of Philosophy, Krakow, Poland, 21 - 26 August 2008.
- Logical Pluralism: Philosophy of non-classical logics. University of Tartu, Estonia, 27 - 31 August 2008.
- Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees: First official conference of the MathFuzzLog. Siena, Italy, 8 - 11 September 2008.
- AiML-2008: Advances in Modal Logic. Nancy, France, 9 - 12 September 2008.
- Logic of change, change of logic: Prague, 10 - 14 September 2008.
- ESTYLF 2008: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. European Center for Soft Computing, Mieres, Spain, 17 - 19 September 2008.
- JELIA 2008: 11th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence. Dresden, Germany, 28 September - 1 October 2008.
- LPAR 2008: 15th International Conference on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. Doha, Qatar, 22 - 27 November 2008.
- ISRAMA 2008. The Calcutta Mathematical Society is celebrating centenary in December, 2008, in Calcutta, India. There will be a special session on logic in general and non classical logics
in particular. Interested speaker are kindly requested to submit an abstract to email@example.com . More detail information in June 2008.
- 3rd International Compulog/ALP Summer School: Logic Programming and Computational Logic. New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM, USA, 24-27 July 2008.
- ICCL Summer School 2008: Computational logic and cognitive science. Technische Universität Dresden, Germany, 24 August - 6 September 2008.
- SSAOS 2008: 46th Summer School on General Algebra and Ordered Sets. Třešť, Czech Republic, 31 August - 6 September 2008.
- Special issue on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic in Journal of Logic and Computation. Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2008.
- Special issue on Multiple-Valued Logic and its algebra in Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing. Deadline for submissions: 1 June 2008