List of publications on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Publications"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 223 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Ten Questions and One Problem on Fuzzy Logic
- Terminological Difficulties in Fuzzy Set Theory - The Case of "Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets"
- The Liar Paradox and Fuzzy Logics
- The logic of the strongest and the weakest t-norms
- The LP and LP1/2 propositional and predicate logics
- The LPi and LPi1/2 logics: two complete fuzzy systems joining Lukasiewicz and Product Logics
- The Sorites Paradox and Fuzzy Logic
- The variety generated by all the ordinal sums of perfect MV-chains
- The variety generated by perfect BL-algebras
- Three and two-valued Łukasiewicz theories in the formal deductive system L* (NM-logic)
- Towards evaluation games for fuzzy logics
- Towards the generalization of Mundici's Gamma functor to IMTL algebras: the linearly ordered case
- Triangular norm based predicate fuzzy logics
- Triangular Norm-Based Mathematical Fuzzy Logics
- Two notions of compactness in Gödel logics